Our president never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like. Here are a few favorites:*
- Obama was not born in the US
- The State Health Director who examined Obama’s birth certificate was killed in a mysterious plane crash.
- The election is going to be rigged.
- 3 Million voters voted illegally.
- Obama tapped my phones
- Thousands of Muslims in New Jersey openly celebrated 9/11
- Vaccines cause autism
- Climate change is a conspiracy by the Chinese to undercut the US economically
- Obama did not write “Dreams from My Father”
- Obama did not attend Columbia
- Scalia was murdered
- Vince Foster was murdered
- Ted Cruz’s father was involved in JFK assassination
- 9/11 Hijackers had girlfriends in US who were put on planes back to Saudi Arabia.
- Virtually 100% of Mosques preach hate
- I Am Being Persecuted For Being A ‘Strong Christian,’ Maybe
- Obama and Hillary want to take your guns away
- Immigrants Are Mostly Criminals And Rapist
- CDC Lying About Ebola – argued to stop all flights from Africa
- Obama won with voter fraud
- “Don’t believe those phony numbers,” Trump said in February regarding the unemployment rate.” Oh, but now they’re not phony.
- Obama started ISIS
- Obama is a Muslim
- 1/3 of Muslims want to go to war against the US
- Obama is running a Deep Government resistance against Trump
- Obama is organizing protests against Trump
There are far far more lies which could edge on conspiracy theory as well, about crime stats, employment rates, immigration rates, etc.
Does this all come from a sane person?
Any thing we’ve fotgotten?
*List from Wallace Colyer.